Lualaba, river, Congo: see Congo, river.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Lualaba from Infoplease:
- Lualaba: meaning and definitions - Lualaba: Definition and Pronunciation
- Kindu: meaning and definitions - Kindu: Definition and Pronunciation
- Boyoma Falls - Boyoma Falls Boyoma Falls , formerly Stanley Falls,seven cataracts on the Lualaba River, extending ...
- Congo, river, Africa - Congo Congo or Zaïre, great river of equatorial Africa, c.2,720 mi (4,380 km) long, formed by ...
- Congo, river, Africa: Course - Course The second longest river of Africa and one of the longest in the world, the Congo River ...