Lot-et-Garonne (lôt-ā-gârônˈ) [key], department (1990 pop. 306,900), in Agenais and parts of Bazadais and Bezaume, SW France. Agen is the capital.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Lot-et-Garonne from Infoplease:
- Lot-et-Garonne: meaning and definitions - Lot-et-Garonne: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/lot-et-garonne - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Landes, region, France - Landes Landes , region, SW France. It is a vast, flat, nearly triangular tract of sand and ...
- Agen - Agen Agen , town (1990 pop. 32,223), capital of Lot-et-Garonne dept., SW France, on the Garonne ...
- Périgord - Périgord Périgord , region of SW France, now included in Dordogne and parts of ...