Liegnitz: see Legnica, Poland.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Liegnitz from Infoplease:
- Legnica - Legnica Legnica , Ger. Liegnitz, city (1992 est. pop. 106,300), Dolnośląskie prov., SW ...
- Liegnitz: meaning and definitions - Liegnitz: Definition and Pronunciation
- Legnica: meaning and definitions - Legnica: Definition and Pronunciation
- Kaspar von Schwenkfeld - Schwenkfeld, Kaspar von Schwenkfeld, Kaspar von , 1490–1561, German religious reformer. ...
- Piast - Piast Piast , 1st dynasty of Polish dukes and kings. Its name was derived from that of its ...