Labe, river: see Elbe.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Labe from Infoplease:
- Labé - Labé Labé , town (1996 pop. 249,515), W central Guinea, in the Fouta Djallon. It is ...
- Elbe - Elbe Elbe , Czech Labe, a major river of central Europe, c.725 mi (1,170 km) long, rising in the ...
- Labe: meaning and definitions - Labe: Definition and Pronunciation
- Louise Labé - Labé, Louise Labé, Louise , c.1520–1566, French poet. She was an active member ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/labe - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus