Kwangju, South Korea: see Gwangju.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Kwangju from Infoplease:
- Kwangju: meaning and definitions - Kwangju: Definition and Pronunciation
- Gwangju - Gwangju Gwangju or Kwangju, city (1995 pop. 1,257,504), capital of South Jeolla (Cholla) prov. but ...
- Chun Doo Hwan - Chun Doo Hwan Chun Doo Hwan , 1931–, Korean military leader, president of South Korea ...
- Encyclopedia: Korean Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Korean Political Geography.
- Korea: South Korea - South Korea South Korea, officially Republic of Korea (2005 est. pop. 48,423,000), 38,022 sq mi ...