Kum, Iran: see Qom.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Kum from Infoplease:
- Qom - Qom Qom , city (1991 pop. 681,253), Tehran prov., W central Iran. Located in a semiarid region, it ...
- Kyzyl Kum: meaning and definitions - Kyzyl Kum: Definition and Pronunciation
- Kyzyl Kum - Kyzyl Kum Kyzyl Kum or Kizil Kum[Turk.,=red sand], desert, c.115,000 sq mi (297,900 sq km), in ...
- Kara Kum: meaning and definitions - Kara Kum: Definition and Pronunciation
- Kara Kum - Kara Kum Kara Kum , two deserts, one in Kazakhstan and one in Turkmenistan. The Caspian Kara Kum or ...