Krym: see Crimea, Ukraine.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Krym from Infoplease:
- Stary Krym - Stary Krym Stary Krym [Rus.,=Old Crimea], city, Ukraine, on the Crimean peninsula. Known as Surkhat ...
- Crimea: meaning and definitions - Crimea: Definition and Pronunciation
- Solkhat - Solkhat: Solkhat: see Stary Krym, Ukraine.
- Crimea - Crimea Crimea , Rus. and Ukr. Krym, peninsula and autonomous republic (1991 est. pop. 2,363,000), ...
- Encyclopedia: CIS and Baltic Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning CIS and Baltic Political Geography.