Kizil: see Kyzyl, Russia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Kizil from Infoplease:
- Kyzyl - Kyzyl Kyzyl or Kizil, city (1989 pop. 85,000), capital of Tuva Republic, S Siberian Russia, on the ...
- Kyzyl Kum: meaning and definitions - Kyzyl Kum: Definition and Pronunciation
- Kyzyl Kum - Kyzyl Kum Kyzyl Kum or Kizil Kum[Turk.,=red sand], desert, c.115,000 sq mi (297,900 sq km), in ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/kizil irmak - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Nyssa - Nyssa Nyssa , name of several ancient cities devoted to the worship of Dionysus. The best known of ...