Kirovakan, city: see Vanadzor, Armenia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Kirovakan from Infoplease:
- Vanadzor - Vanadzor Vanadzor, city (1989 pop. 75,616), in N Armenia, at the junction of the Pambak, Tandzut, ...
- Kirovakan: meaning and definitions - Kirovakan: Definition and Pronunciation
- Karaklis: meaning and definitions - Karaklis: Definition and Pronunciation
- Armenia, country, Asia: Land and People - Land and People The landlocked country, a region of extinct volcanoes and rugged mountains, has an ...
- Encyclopedia: CIS and Baltic Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning CIS and Baltic Political Geography.