Kan, river, China: see Gan.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Kan from Infoplease:
- Gan - Gan Gan or Kan, river, c.550 mi (885 km) long, flowing north through the plain of central Jiangxi ...
- kans grass: meaning and definitions - kans grass: Definition and Pronunciation
- Kan.: meaning and definitions - Kan.: Definition and Pronunciation
- kans: meaning and definitions - kans: Definition and Pronunciation
- Kansas - Information on Kansas — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.