Irrawaddy, river, Myanmar: see Ayeyarwady.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Irrawaddy from Infoplease:
- Ayeyarwady - Ayeyarwady Ayeyarwady or Irrawaddy, chief river of Myanmar, c.1,000 mi (1,600 km) long, formed by ...
- Irrawaddy: meaning and definitions - Irrawaddy: Definition and Pronunciation
- Myanmar - Information on Myanmar — map of Myanmar, flag of Myanmar, geography, history, politics, government, economy, population, culture, religion, languages, largest cities
- Bassein: meaning and definitions - Bassein: Definition and Pronunciation
- Prome: meaning and definitions - Prome: Definition and Pronunciation