Inner Hebrides, Scotland: see Hebrides, the.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Inner Hebrides from Infoplease:
- Hebrides: meaning and definitions - Hebrides: Definition and Pronunciation
- the Hebrides - Hebrides, the Hebrides, the , Western Isles,or Western Islands,group of more than 50 islands, W and ...
- highland: meaning and definitions - highland: Definition and Pronunciation
- Colonsay - Colonsay Colonsay , island, 17 sq mi (44 sq km), Argyll and Bute, NW Scotland, one of the Inner ...
- Staffa - Staffa Staffa , uninhabited island, 3/4 mi (1.2 km) long and 1/4 mi (.4 km) wide, Argyll and Bute, ...