Inchon, South Korea: see Incheon.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Inchon from Infoplease:
- Inchon: meaning and definitions - Inchon: Definition and Pronunciation
- Chemulpo: meaning and definitions - Chemulpo: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ganghwa - Ganghwa Ganghwa, Kanghwa,or Kanghoa, administrative district (1995 pop. 64,746), 163 sq mi (422 sq ...
- Incheon - Incheon Incheon or Inchon, city (1995 pop. 2,307,618), Gyeonggi (Kyonggi) prov., NW South Korea, on ...
- Albert Hakim - Albert Hakim Age: 66 Iranian-born California businessman who, through a complicated web of bank ...