Imari (ēmäˈrē) [key], city (1990 pop. 60,882), Saga prefecture, NW Kyushu, Japan, on Imari Bay. It is a fishing and commercial port that produces such products as porcelain, lumber, and marine products.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Imari from Infoplease:
- Kyushu - Kyushu Kyushu , island (1990 pop. 13,064,955), c.13,760 sq mi (35,640 sq km), S Japan. It is the ...
- Derby ware - Derby ware Derby ware , English china produced at Derby since about 1750, when William Duesbury ...
- Encyclopedia: Arts and Crafts - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Arts and Crafts.
- Encyclopedia: Japanese Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Japanese Political Geography.
- Single Game Highs - Single Game Highs Points No Opponent Date 50 D. Cambridge, Ala. A&M TX Southern Feb. 25 49 ...