Hollandia: see Jayapura, Indonesia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Hollandia from Infoplease:
- Hollandia: meaning and definitions - Hollandia: Definition and Pronunciation
- Jayapura: meaning and definitions - Jayapura: Definition and Pronunciation
- Jayapura - Jayapura Jayapura or Djajapura, formerly Sukarnapura, town, capital of Papua (Indonesian New ...
- Robert Brown - Brown, Robert Brown, Robert, 1773–1858, Scottish botanist and botanical explorer. In 1801 he ...
- Papua, province, Indonesia - Papua Papua or Irian Jaya, province (1990 pop. 1,641,430, including West Papua prov.), c.162,000 sq ...