Hesse-Nassau, former Prussian province: see Hesse; Nassau.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Hesse-Nassau from Infoplease:
- Nassau, former duchy, Germany - Nassau Nassau , former duchy, W central Germany, situated N and E of the Main and Rhine rivers. It ...
- Hesse-Nassau: meaning and definitions - Hesse-Nassau: Definition and Pronunciation
- Hesse - Hesse Hesse , Ger. Hessen, state (1994 pop. 5,800,000), 8,150 sq mi (24,604 sq km), central ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/hesse-nassau - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Kassel - Kassel Kassel , city (1994 pop. 202,160), Hesse, central Germany, on the Fulda River. It is an ...