Greek revival: see classic revival.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Greek revival from Infoplease:
- Greek Revival: meaning and definitions - Greek Revival: Definition and Pronunciation
- classic revival - classic revival classic revival, widely diffused phase of taste (known as neoclassic) which ...
- Talbot Faulkner Hamlin - Hamlin, Talbot Faulkner Hamlin, Talbot Faulkner, 1889–1956, American historian of ...
- American architecture: Bibliography - Bibliography See H. Morrison, Early American Architecture (1952); T. Hamlin, Greek Revival ...
- Janesville - Janesville Janesville, city (1990 pop. 52,133), seat of Rock co., S central Wis., on the Rock ...
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Architecture