Gravesend: see Gravesham.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Gravesend from Infoplease:
- Gravesham - Gravesham Gravesham , city and district (1991 est. pop. 90,000), Kent, SE England, on the Thames ...
- Gravesend: meaning and definitions - Gravesend: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/gravesend - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Deborah Moody - Moody, Deborah Moody, Deborah, d. 1659, American colonial religious leader and colonizer, b. ...
- Brooklyn: History - History The Dutch and English settled the area (previously home to the Canarsie) in 1636 and 1637; ...