Gorki: see Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Gorki from Infoplease:
- Gorky: meaning and definitions - Gorky: Definition and Pronunciation
- Gorki: meaning and definitions - Gorki: Definition and Pronunciation
- Nizhny Novgorod - Nizhny Novgorod Nizhny Novgorod , formerly Gorkyor Gorki,city (1989 pop. 1,438,000), capital of ...
- Maxim Gorky - Gorky, Maxim or Maksim Gorky, Maxim or Maksim [Rus.,=Maxim the Bitter], pseud. of Aleksey ...
- Maxim Gorky - Biography of Maxim Gorky, Russian writer known for his socialist realism