Genova: see Genoa, Italy.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Genova from Infoplease:
- Genoa - Genoa Genoa , Ital. Genova, city (1991 pop. 678,771), capital of Genoa prov. and of Liguria, NW ...
- Genova: meaning and definitions - Genova: Definition and Pronunciation
- genoa: meaning and definitions - genoa: Definition and Pronunciation
- Luca Cambiaso - Cambiaso, Luca Cambiaso, Luca , 1527–85, leading Italian painter and sculptor of the Genoese ...
- Dionigi Tettamanzi - Biography of Dionigi Tettamanzi, Catholic Archibishop of Milan, 2002-2011