Frunze: see Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Frunze from Infoplease:
- Bishkek - Bishkek Bishkek , formerly Frunze, city (1993 est. pop. 640,700), capital of Kyrgyzstan, on the Chu ...
- Mikhail Vasilyevich Frunze - Frunze, Mikhail Vasilyevich Frunze, Mikhail Vasilyevich , 1885–1925, Russian general. A ...
- Frunze: meaning and definitions - Frunze: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/frunze - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Kyrgyzstan - Learn about the history, geography and culture of Kyrgyzstan and find statistical and demographic information.|Information on Kyrgyzstan — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.