Erivan: see Yerevan, Armenia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Erivan from Infoplease:
- Yerevan - Yerevan Yerevan , Rus. Erivan, city (1989 pop. 1,201,539), capital of Armenia, on the Razdan River. ...
- Erivan: meaning and definitions - Erivan: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/erivan - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Yerevan: meaning and definitions - Yerevan: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ivan Feodorovich Paskevich - Paskevich, Ivan Feodorovich Paskevich, Ivan Feodorovich , 1782–1856, Russian army officer and ...