Eleuthera: see Bahamas.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Eleuthera from Infoplease:
- Eleuthera: meaning and definitions - Eleuthera: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/eleuthera - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- the Bahamas: Land and People - Land and People The islands, composed mainly of limestone and coral, rise from a vast submarine ...
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index Ed.D. Edda Eddington eddo eddy eddy current Eddystone Rocks Ede Edelman edelweiss ...
- Bahamas - Information on Bahamas — map of the Bahamas, geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, and the national flag.