Eleuthera: see Bahamas.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Eleuthera from Infoplease:
- Eleuthera: meaning and definitions - Eleuthera: Definition and Pronunciation
- the Bahamas: Land and People - Land and People The islands, composed mainly of limestone and coral, rise from a vast submarine ...
- Bahamas - Information on Bahamas — map of the Bahamas, geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, and the national flag.
- Encyclopedia: Caribbean Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Caribbean Political Geography.
- The Bahamas - The Bahamas Profile: People, History, Government and Political Conditions, Economy, Foreign Relations, U.S.-Bahamian Relations