El Misti, volcano, Peru: see Misti, El.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on El Misti from Infoplease:
- El Misti - Misti, El Misti, El , dormant volcano, c.19,150 ft (5,840 m) high, in the Cordillera Occidental, S ...
- El Misti: meaning and definitions - El Misti: Definition and Pronunciation
- Andes: Geology and Geography - Geology and Geography A geologically young system, the Andes were originally uplifted in the ...
- Peru, country, South America: Land - Land Peru, which varies greatly in climate and topography, falls into three main geographical ...
- Encyclopedia: Latin American and Caribbean Physical Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Latin American and Caribbean Physical Geography.