Eboracum: see York, England.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Eboracum from Infoplease:
- Eboracum: meaning and definitions - Eboracum: Definition and Pronunciation
- York: meaning and definitions - York: Definition and Pronunciation
- York, city, England - York York, city (1991 pop. 123,126) and district, North Yorkshire, N England, at the confluence of ...
- Roman Remains in England - Roman Remains in England The most remarkable are the following:- The pharos, church, and trenches ...
- York - York when it was Saxon, was called Eorwic, and the legend is that a Duko of Effroc being drowned at ...