Dnestr: see Dniester, river.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Dnestr from Infoplease:
- Dnestr: meaning and definitions - Dnestr: Definition and Pronunciation
- Dniester: meaning and definitions - Dniester: Definition and Pronunciation
- Dniester - Dniester Dniester , Ukr. Dnister, Moldovan Nistru, Rus. Dnestr, Rom. Nistrul, Turk. Turla, river, ...
- Moldova - Learn about the history, geography and culture of Moldova and find statistical and demographic information.|Information on Moldova — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Encyclopedia: CIS and Baltic Physical Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning CIS and Baltic Physical Geography.