Dividing Range: see Great Dividing Range.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Dividing Range from Infoplease:
- Great Dividing Range - Great Dividing Range Great Dividing Range, crest line of the Eastern Highlands of Australia. For ...
- Great Dividing Range: meaning and definitions - Great Dividing Range: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/great dividing range - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Blue Mountains, Australia - Blue Mountains Blue Mountains, region of New South Wales, SE Australia. Located W of Sydney, this ...
- Darling Downs - Darling Downs Darling Downs, tableland, 27,610 sq mi (71,510 sq km), SE Queensland, Australia, W of ...