Dinard (dēnärˈ) [key], town (1990 pop. 10,341), Îlle-et-Vilaine dept., NW France, in Brittany, on an inlet of the English Channel. Formerly a small fishing village, it is now a popular beach resort.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Dinard from Infoplease:
- Dinard: meaning and definitions - Dinard: Definition and Pronunciation
- Eugenio Montale - Montale, Eugenio Montale, Eugenio , 1896–1981, Italian poet, critic, and translator. After ...
- Philippe Chatrier - Philippe Chatrier Age: 72 past president of the French Tennis Federation and the International ...
- Intruder (1997) - Starring Charlotte Gainsbourg, Nastassja Kinski, Molly Parker, John Hannah, Charles Powell
- Encyclopedia: French Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning French Political Geography.