Daugava: see Dvina (Western Dvina), river.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Daugava from Infoplease:
- Dvina, river, Russia, Belarus, and Latvia - Dvina Dvina or Western Dvina,Ger. Düna, Latvian Daugava, Rus. Zapadnaya Dvina, river, c.635 mi ...
- Daugava: meaning and definitions - Daugava: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/daugava - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Dvina: meaning and definitions - Dvina: Definition and Pronunciation
- Gulf of Riga - Riga, Gulf of Riga, Gulf of, eastern arm of the Baltic Sea, bordering on Estonia and on Latvia. At ...