Damietta: see Dumyat, Egypt.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Damietta from Infoplease:
- Dumyat - Dumyat Dumyat or Damietta, city (1986 pop. 89,069), capital of Dumyat governorate, N Egypt, on Lake ...
- Damietta: meaning and definitions - Damietta: Definition and Pronunciation
- Dumyat: meaning and definitions - Dumyat: Definition and Pronunciation
- Minuf - Minuf Minuf , town (1986 pop. 69,673), N Egypt, between the Rashid (Rosetta) and Dumyat (Damietta) ...
- Al Mansurah - Mansurah, Al Mansurah, Al , city (1986 pop. 317,508), N Egypt, a port in the Nile River delta. It ...