Costa del Sol
Costa del Sol (kōˈstä ħĕl sōlˈ) [key], a strip of coastline, S. Spain, in Andalusia, extending from Motril to Estepona The area has become famous as a Mediterranean coastal resort, and its tourist industry continues to expand.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Costa del Sol from Infoplease:
- Costa del Sol: meaning and definitions - Costa del Sol: Definition and Pronunciation
- Torremolinos - Torremolinos Torremolinos , town, Málaga prov., S Spain, in Andalusia, on the Mediterranean ...
- Málaga - Málaga Málaga , city (1990 pop. 560,495), capital of Málaga prov., S Spain, in ...
- The Business - Starring Danny Dyer, Tamer Hassan, Geoff Bell, Georgina Chapman, Camille Coduri
- Encyclopedia: Spanish and Portuguese Physical Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Spanish and Portuguese Physical Geography.