Connaught: see Connacht, Ireland.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Connaught from Infoplease:
- Connacht - Connacht Connacht or Connaught, province (1991 pop. 423,031), 6,611 sq mi (17,122 km), W Republic ...
- Connaught, Arthur William Patrick Albert, duke of - Connaught, Arthur William Patrick Albert, duke of Connaught, Arthur William Patrick Albert, duke of ...
- Connaught: meaning and definitions - Connaught: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/connaught - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Hell or Connaught - Hell or Connaught (To). This phrase, usually attributed to Cromwell, and common to the whole of ...