Concordia (kōng-kôrˈħyä) [key], city (1991 pop. 116,491), Entre Ríos prov., NE Argentina, a port on the Uruguay River. One of the chief towns in the Argentine Mesopotamia, it exports fruits and cereals and is the distribution center of a farm and stock-raising district. Concordia was founded in 1832.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Concordia from Infoplease:
- Concordia: meaning and definitions - Concordia: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/concordia - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- - Can't read file louisiana/concordia-parish/default.html
- River Forest - River Forest River Forest, residential village (1990 pop. 11,669), Cook co., NE Ill., a suburb of ...
- Moorhead - Moorhead Moorhead, city (1990 pop. 32,295), seat of Clay co., NW Minn., on the Red River; inc. ...