Ceos, Greece: see Kéa.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Ceos from Infoplease:
- Simonides: meaning and definitions - Simonides: Definition and Pronunciation
- Women CEOs - Profiles of leading female CEOs and business executives
- CEO: meaning and definitions - CEO: Definition and Pronunciation
- Kéa, island, Greece - Kéa Kéa or Keos, Lat. Ceos, island (1991 pop. 1,787), c.61 sq mi (160 sq km), SE ...
- Simonides of Ceos - Simonides of Ceos Simonides of Ceos , c.556–468? B.C., Greek lyric poet, b. Ceos. At Athens ...