Cardiganshire, former county, W Wales: see Ceredigion.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Cardiganshire from Infoplease:
- Ceredigion - Ceredigion Ceredigion, county, 694 sq mi (1,797 sq km), W Wales. Ceredigion, corresponding to the ...
- Cardiganshire: meaning and definitions - Cardiganshire: Definition and Pronunciation
- cardigan: meaning and definitions - cardigan: Definition and Pronunciation
- Dyfed - Dyfed Dyfed , former county, W Wales. It was created in the 1974 administrative reorganization of ...
- Goblins - Goblins In Cardiganshire the miners attribute those strange noises heard in mines to spirits called ...