British West Indies
British West Indies: see West Indies; West Indies Federation.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on British West Indies from Infoplease:
- British West Indies: meaning and definitions - British West Indies: Definition and Pronunciation
- West Indies - West Indies West Indies, archipelago, between North and South America, curving c.2,500 mi (4,020 ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/british west indies - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- B.W.I.: meaning and definitions - B.W.I.: Definition and Pronunciation
- Monrovia, city, Liberia - Monrovia Monrovia , city (1986 est. pop. 465,000), capital of the Republic of Liberia, NW Liberia, ...