Brecknock: see Brecon, Wales.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Brecknock from Infoplease:
- Brecon - Brecon Brecon or Brecknock, town (1981 pop. 7,422), Powys, S Wales, at the junction of the Honddu ...
- Ormonde, James Butler, 12th earl and 1st duke of - Ormonde, James Butler, 12th earl and 1st duke of Ormonde, James Butler, 12th earl and 1st duke of , ...
- Tylwyth Teg - Tylwyth Teg [the Fair Family ], A sort of Kobold family, but not of diminutive size. They lived in ...
- William Shakespeare: Richard III, Act IV, Scene II - Stand all apart Cousin of Buckingham!
- Encyclopedia: British and Irish Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning British and Irish Political Geography.