Basutoland: see Lesotho.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Basutoland from Infoplease:
- Lesotho - Information on Lesotho — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Basutoland: meaning and definitions - Basutoland: Definition and Pronunciation
- Lesotho: meaning and definitions - Lesotho: Definition and Pronunciation
- Joseph Leabua Jonathan - Jonathan, Joseph Leabua Jonathan, Joseph Leabua , 1914–87, prime minister of Lesotho ...
- Maseru - Maseru Maseru , city (1996 pop. 137,837), capital of the Kingdom of Lesotho, on the Caledon River, ...