Baky, Azerbaijan: see Bakı.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Baky from Infoplease:
- Baky - Baky Baky or Baku, city (1991 pop. 1,782,000), capital of Azerbaijan, on the Caspian Sea. Greater ...
- Baki - Baki: Baki: see Baky.
- Baku - Baku: Baku: see Baky, Azerbaijan.
- Apsheron - Apsheron Apsheron , peninsula, c.40 mi (60 km) long, extending into the Caspian Sea, E Azerbaijan. ...
- Caucasus: People and Economy - People and Economy More than 40 languages are spoken by the ethnic groups of the entire region. The ...