Araks, river, Armenia: see Aras.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Araks from Infoplease:
- Aras - Aras Aras , Rus. Araks, river, c.600 mi (970 km) long, rising in the Transcaucasus Mts., NE Turkey. ...
- Arak - Arak Arak , city (1991 pop. 331,354), Tehran prov., W central Iran. A center for agricultural trade ...
- arak: meaning and definitions - arak: Definition and Pronunciation
- arrack: meaning and definitions - arrack: Definition and Pronunciation
- arrack - arrack arrack , strong spirits distilled chiefly in Asia from fermented fruits, grains, or ...