Antium: see Anzio, Italy.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Antium from Infoplease:
- Anzio - Anzio Anzio , Lat. Antium, town (1991 pop. 33,497), in Latium, central Italy, on the Tyrrhenian ...
- William Shakespeare: Coriolanus, Dramatis Personae -
- William Shakespeare: Coriolanus, Act IV, Scene IV - A goodly city is this Antium. City, 'Tis I that made thy widows: many an heir Of these fair edifices 'fore my wars Have I heard groan and drop: then k
- Nero - Biography of Nero, The emperor who "fiddled while Rome burned"
- William Shakespeare: Coriolanus, Act IV, Scene III - I know you well, sir, and you know me: your name, I think, is Adrian.