Alps, Australian: see Australian Alps.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Australian Alps from Infoplease:
- Australian Alps: meaning and definitions - Australian Alps: Definition and Pronunciation
- Australian Alps - Australian Alps Australian Alps, chain of mountain ranges, SE Australia, making up the southern ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/australian alps - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Mount Kosciusko - Kosciusko, Mount Kosciusko, Mount , 7,316 ft (2,230 m) high, SE New South Wales, Australia, in the ...
- Murrumbidgee - Murrumbidgee Murrumbidgee , river, c.1,050 mi (1,690 km) long, rising in the Australian Alps, SE ...