Albert Nyanza, E Africa: see Albert, Lake.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Albert Nyanza from Infoplease:
- Albert: meaning and definitions - Albert: Definition and Pronunciation
- Lake Albert - Albert, Lake Albert, Lake, or Albert Nyanza, 2,064 sq mi (5,346 sq km), on the Congo ...
- Sir Samuel White Baker - Baker, Sir Samuel White Baker, Sir Samuel White, 1821–93, English explorer in Africa. He ...
- Dragoman - Dragoman (plural, Dragomans). A ciceronë; a guide or interpreter to foreigners. (Arabic ...
- Encyclopedia: African Physical Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning African Physical Geography.