Aegates: see Egadi Islands, Italy.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Aegates from Infoplease:
- Egadi Islands - Egadi Islands Egadi Islands or Aegadian Isles, Lat. Aegates, archipelago (1987 est. pop. 5,000), ...
- Aegates: meaning and definitions - Aegates: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/aegates - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Egadi: meaning and definitions - Egadi: Definition and Pronunciation
- Trapani - Trapani Trapani , city (1991 pop. 69,497), capital of Trapani prov., W Sicily, Italy, a seaport on ...