Adrianople, Turkey: see Edirne.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Adrianople from Infoplease:
- Treaty of Adrianople - Adrianople, Treaty of Adrianople, Treaty of, also called Treaty of Edirne, 1829, peace treaty ...
- Edirne - Edirne Edirne , formerly Adrianople, city (1990 pop. 102,325), capital of Edirne prov., NW Turkey, ...
- Adrianople: meaning and definitions - Adrianople: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/adrianople - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Turkey red: meaning and definitions - Turkey red: Definition and Pronunciation