Wilbraham, town (1990 pop. 12,635), Hampden co., S central Mass.; settled 1730, inc. 1763. It is mainly residential. Wilbraham and Monson Academy (1817) is there.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Wilbraham from Infoplease:
- Wilbraham: meaning and definitions - Wilbraham: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/wilbraham - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Willbur Fisk - Fisk, Willbur Fisk, Willbur, 1792–1839, American clergyman and educator, b. Brattleboro, Vt. ...
- Samuel Larkin WARNER - Samuel Larkin WARNER (1828-1893) WARNER, Samuel Larkin, (brother of Levi Warner), a Representative ...
- Winthrop Murray CRANE - Winthrop Murray CRANE (1853-1920) Senate Years of Service: 1904-1913 Party: Republican CRANE, ...