Washington Court House
Washington Court House, city (1990 pop. 12,983), seat of Fayette co., SW Ohio, on Paint Creek, in a productive farm, dairy, and poultry area; laid out and founded c.1810, inc. 1831. Its many manufactures include shoes, gloves, dairy products, and automobile and aircraft parts.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Washington Court House from Infoplease:
- Washington Court House: meaning and definitions - Washington Court House: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/washington court house - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- James Douglass POST - James Douglass POST (1863-1921) POST, James Douglass, a Representative from Ohio; born near ...
- Mills GARDNER - Mills GARDNER (1830-1910) GARDNER, Mills, a Representative from Ohio; born in Russellville, Brown ...
- Washington, cities, United States - Washington. Washington. 1. City (1990 pop. 10,838), seat of Daviess co., SW Ind.; settled 1805, ...