Wadsworth, city (1990 pop. 15,718), Medina co., NE Ohio, an industrial suburb of Akron; settled c.1816, inc. 1866. Matches, iron and steel valves, and rubber products are manufactured in the city.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Wadsworth from Infoplease:
- Wadsworth: meaning and definitions - Wadsworth: Definition and Pronunciation
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow - Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807–82, American poet, b. Portland, ...
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow - Biography of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, The American poet who wrote "Paul Revere's Ride"
- Longfellow: meaning and definitions - Longfellow: Definition and Pronunciation
- Peleg WADSWORTH - Peleg WADSWORTH (1748-1829) WADSWORTH, Peleg, a Representative from Massachusetts; born in Duxbury, ...