Swanee, river: see Suwannee.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Swanee from Infoplease:
- Suwannee - Suwannee Suwannee , river, c.240 mi (390 km) long, rising in the Okefenokee Swamp, SE Ga., and ...
- Swanee: meaning and definitions - Swanee: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/swanee - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Suwannee: meaning and definitions - Suwannee: Definition and Pronunciation
- Al Jolson - Jolson, Al Jolson, Al , 1888–1950, American entertainer, whose original name was Asa Yoelson, ...