Sill, Fort: see Fort Sill.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Fort Sill from Infoplease:
- Fort Sill: meaning and definitions - Fort Sill: Definition and Pronunciation
- Fort Sill - Fort Sill Fort Sill, U.S. military reservation, Comanche co., SW Okla., 4 mi (6.4 km) N of Lawton; ...
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/fort sill - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Lawton - Lawton Lawton, city (1990 pop. 80,561), seat of Comanche co., SW Okla.; inc. 1901. It is a ...
- Percy Lee GASSAWAY - Percy Lee GASSAWAY (1885-1937) GASSAWAY, Percy Lee, a Representative from Oklahoma; born in Waco, ...